The American Uveitis Society Fall Meeting
New Orleans Marriott
New Orleans, LA
Sunday, November 12, 2017
- Social hour 7 to 8 PM
- Scientific Meeting 8 PM until...
- AUS members whose dues are current may attend the meeting at no additional charge. A fee of $50 is required for guests which may be paid ahead of time at UveitisSociety.org (waived for non-AUS members who are the presenter of a free paper at this meeting.)
- Dr. Russell Van Gelder will present his popular Uveitis Literature Review, followed by a free paper session
- Abstract Submission
- The program committee invites abstracts presenting research that will not be presented at the AAO meeting.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the program committee.
- Submission of an abstract does NOT guarantee acceptance for presentation.
- Case presentations will be considered if they are of sufficient interest but are generally discouraged and will be given the lowest priority for selection by the program committee.
- Only one abstract per first author will be accepted.
- Abstract submission will be electronic at this link
- The submission site is now open and will close on September 29, 2017
- Decisions will be made by October 6, 2017 and the corresponding author notified via email